Facebook ignored the impact of fake accounts on elections, a reported memo says

掲示板へようこそ! フォーラム お友達募集 Facebook ignored the impact of fake accounts on elections, a reported memo says

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 年、 4 ヶ月前に  augustinacasiano さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2958 返信

augustinacasiano

Russian President Vladimir Putin was quick to congratulate Sandu, but Dodon’s defeat marked a setback for pekmez od malina the Kremlin in Moldova, a small ex-Soviet republic sandwiched between Ukraine and EU member state Romania.

“The charge that I owned hundreds of fake Facebook pages is categorically false. It’s just not true,” he said. In an interview with SiriusXM’s Jim Norton & Sam Roberts Show on Thursday, Stone denied the allegations.

“I have personally made decisions that affected national presidents without oversight … “In the three years I’ve spent at Facebook, I’ve found multiple blatant attempts by foreign national governments to abuse our platform on vast scales to mislead their own citizenry,” the memo reportedly says. I know that I have blood on my hands by now.”

For everything to know about the first payment, see our guide to the first round of checks. We also have an idea of how quickly the IRS could send out the second round of payments if another stimulus payment is approved and what other benefits you might expect in another economic relief package.

Roughly 61,500 people followed at least one of these Instagram accounts.  Some of the fake Facebook pages garnered a following from Pakistan and Egypt. About 260,000 accounts followed at least one of these fake Pages.

If by accident a check is addressed to them, the IRS expects the family to return the payment, though they may not be legally required to do so. If someone has died since the previous tax filing, the current IRS guidance is that they’re currently not eligible to receive a check and their families can’t keep the money on their behalf — for example, if the deceased filed taxes jointly with a spouse.

The Russian-speakers of Transdniestria nominally seceded from Moldova in 1990, one year before the dissolution of the Soviet Union, fearing the country might shortly merge with Romania, whose language and culture it broadly shares.

She pointed to examples of coordinated campaigns being used to mislead people in the US, Honduras, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Ukraine, Spain, India, Bolivia and Ecuador in the reported memo. Facebook only began investigating the Azerbaijan incident a year after Zhang reported it, according to the report, and it took nine months for Facebook’s leadership to act on a Honduran misinformation campaign.

Nord Stream 2 is led by Russian gas giant Gazprom, with half of the funding provided by Germany’s Uniper, BASF’s Wintershall, Anglo-Dutch oil major Shell , Austria’s OMV and Engie. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Writing by Tom Balmforth; Editing by Christina Fincher)

MOSCOW/CHISINAU, Nov 30 (Reuters) – The Kremlin on Monday rebuffed calls by Moldova’s incoming president, Maia Sandu, for Russian troops to withdraw from the breakaway region of Transdniestria, saying it would be seriously destabilising.

Should you have any kind of concerns with regards to where along with how to use pekmez od malina, you possibly can call us on the website. Sandu struck a conciliatory tone after her victory but on Monday called for Russian troops in Transdniestria to be removed in favour of civilian monitors under the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).

Some of the fake accounts posed as Florida residents and posted about local politics, Stone’s trial, 2016 US presidential candidates and Stone’s Facebook Pages, websites, books and media appearances. Graphika, which analyzed the fake accounts tied to Stone, said the accounts “showed particular hostility” toward 2016 Democratic US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. 

Nord Stream 2 will name the pipe-laying vessel it plans to use at a later date, it said in a statement Saturday.
    It did not say when the work would be finished or how the other remaining sections of the pipeline would be laid.

“Russia performs a very important function … And of course, a change in some status quo, which is based on the spirit and letter of international law, could lead to serious destabilisation,” Peskov told reporters in Moscow.

The 6,000-word memo, written by a former Facebook data scientist and seen by BuzzFeed News, said the site reacted slowly to evidence of coordinated campaigns to influence political results globally. Facebook reportedly ignored fake accounts being used to undermine elections via misinformation posted on the social media platform, according to a leaked memo.

(Writing by Matthias Williams Editing by Gareth Jones) Chisinau signed a political and trade deal with the EU in 2014, angering Moscow, though Brussels has also become increasingly critical of Moldova’s track record on reforms and tackling corruption.

MOSCOW, Nov 28 (Reuters) – Russia’s Nord Stream 2 said on Saturday it planned to resume pipe-laying work on a 2.6 kilometre (1.62 mile) stretch of the stalled Moscow-backed gas pipeline to Europe in Germany’s Exclusive Economic Zone.

The 1,230 km pipeline under the Baltic Sea, which Moscow hopes will boost the amount of gas it can pump to Europe bypassing Ukraine, is nearly finished but a final stretch of about 120 km still needs to be laid.

“Overall, the focus of my organization — and most of Facebook — was on large-scale problems, an approach which fixated us on spam,” Zhang reportedly wrote. “The civic aspect was discounted because of its small volume, its disproportionate impact ignored.”

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Facebook ignored the impact of fake accounts on elections, a reported memo says
あなたの情報:

ロックバンド Walkings のファンサイト掲示板です